Here is some fun for Salami Day
300 dpi, transparent background, png file, black and white line art included
Copyright of all digital art will, without exception remain with Sara Hickman Designs. This is a single user license. This means only you can use these images. When your colleague wants the images for something they are creating they must purchase their own license.
This a small business license. It is not intended for mass production. Email me for art license information beyond small business.
What can you do with my images?
* Free PRINTED Products? – Yep, just give Sara Hickman Designs credit.
* Paid PRINTED Product? – Of course! Credit is appreciated, but optional.
* You can change the color of the image. You can change the colors of the black and white image.
* Be sure to secure the image to your product. Someone should not be able to extract the image from your product.
* You may use images in videos and ads marketing your product.
Where can I sell my product?
* Teachers Pay Teachers and similar sites.
* Etsy and similar sites.
* Your own website.
What can’t I do with your images?
* You cannot use the image to create coloring pages, non-educational puzzles, or stickers.
* You cannot share the images in anyway.
* You may not upload them as is to any database.
* You may not redistribute or sell images.
* You cannot claim any part of them, black and white, colored or re-colored, as your own.
* You may not mass produce products with images.
Specifically in regards to digital products and moveable pieces.
* Yes, you can use my images.
* Do your absolute best to make sure that my images cannot be extracted as is from your product.
You must give Sara Hickman Designs credit and include the statement. “Images from this product may not be removed to create other products of any kind, personal or commercially. This product may not be uploaded to or stored on district server with shared access. Images from this product are intended for use with this product only.”