Study the well-loved fable of "The Ant and the Grasshopper" by reading 2 versions of the story, doing a readers theater with your class, working on a beautiful coloring page, and then choosing which worksheets and crafts best fit your students' needs.
What You Get:
- "Fable" Anchor Chart defining a fable
- "Who Was Aesop" non-fiction article
- 1 Coloring Pages of The Ant and the Grasshopper
- Color illustration of The Ant and the Grasshopper
- Modern Day Version of the story of "The Ant and the Grasshopper"
- Original Story of "The Ant and the Grasshopper" by Aesop
- Comprehension question worksheet
- Readers Theater of the Fable (4 scripts, one for each character with highlighted lines)
- Cut out characters to make into puppets
- Sequencing Story Strips
- Worksheet with character traits and vocabulary words
- Writing template to write your own version of the fable
- Writing template with question "How Would You Prepare For Winter?"
- Writing template with character topper for story summary or story response.
You Might Also Like Some Picture Book Studies...
VISIT MY STORE and follow me to hear about new curriculum and sales!
FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST to get inspiring ideas for your classroom!