This fable reading project is a great cooperative activity to complete as an end of year reading and presentation project.
There are three parts to this project.
1. Read a fable and complete comprehension
2. Planning for the presentation of a fable.
3. Present the fable to the class.
This activity typically takes the majority of a day to complete.
As a class, we discuss fables and then each group chooses a fable they would like to present to the class.
Students work in cooperative groups to create character puppets and scenery background to use in their presentation to the class.
This packet includes:
1. Nine fables based on Aseop's Fables.
2. Student instruction packet that includes directions for the
completion of the project.
3. Audience feedback form.
4. Teamwork feedback form.
If you have any questions about this activity, please email me at
Thanks for visiting my store. I hope you come back often to check out freebies and new items for your classroom.