This 50 page packet is full of fun! I've collected all my FAVORITE back to school activities to share with all of you! :) I have used these activities with great success with my third graders, so this packet is perfect for early intermediate students. :)
This file was revised on 7/13, if you own this file, please redownload!
1. Five Find Somebody Who Activity Pages- Perfect for ice breaker and getting to know you activities.
2. Interview a Friend Activity- Included are cards to partner up your students to find someone to interview, a recording sheet for your students' interview, stoplight organizers to organize their writing, and final copy pages with a variety of writing lines.
3. Top Ten Things About Me Activity- Included are two different activity. One activity has your students make a top ten list of things about them that can be used to create a class book or you can have your students create a paper cut out that looks like them to create a fun bulletin board. Also included is the templates to make an "All About the Friends in Room _____" book.
4. Time Capsule Activity- Included are time capsule pages for the beginning and the end of the year. This is always a class favorite!
5. Skittle Sharing- A fun getting to know you activity that involves, Skittles!
6. All About Me Tee Craftivity- Includes a t-shirt template that allows your students to design a t-shirt that shows off them and their personality!
7. Pop Quiz- Directions and a blank template for you to not only introduce yourself to your students but to introduce your class to your testing procedures too!
8. Toothpaste Words- Directions and a graphic organizer for an hands on activity that helps your students understand the power of their words.
For each activity, I have included detailed directions so you can use each activity in your class with ease.
This is a ZIP file, one file is the actual packet of activities and the other file is a template for you to make your own Pop Quiz for your students. :)
Thank you for your interest,if you have any questions about this product, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.