Fabulous Fairy Tales is an 87 page unit that provides writing, math, science, and literacy activities for 10 popular fairy tales. The ten fairy tales included are: Cinderella, The Princess and the Pea, Jack and the Beanstalk, Rapunzel, Hansel and Gretel, Rumpelstiltskin, The Frog Prince, Little Red Riding Hood, Golidlocks and the Three Bears, and The Elves and the Shoemaker. Here is what's included:
* Writing Prompts and themed writing paper (4 styles to hopefully meet the needs of students K-3)
* Story Maps for each story
* Venn Diagrams
* Math practice pages covering addition, subtraction, word problems, tens and ones, graphing, patterns, time to the hour and half hour, and measurement.
* Jack and the Beanstalk themed lima bean experiment with observation journal
* Reading a map practice page
* Fairy Tale word search
* Castle writing page
* Sample Parent Letter for a Fairy Tale Feast
These pages print great in black and white or in color. The preview file contains a full table of contents as well as sample pages.