This download includes 8 full color fall themed center activities.
1. Fall Facts Addition - Students solve addition problems on leaves and match them with the correct tree.
2. Leaf Graphing - Students will sort the leaves by color/shape and graph them. Then they will use their graph to answer questions and solve addition math problems.
3. Fall Back In Time - Students will match analog and digital clocks to the hour.
4. Leaf Number Order - Students will put sets of leaves in order from least to greatest (1-30).
5. Fall Sentence Scramble - Students will unscramble the words to create a complete sentence about fall. Then they will write their sentence using correct capitalization and punctuation.
6. Turn Over A New Leaf - Sight word game played like "Go Fish".
7. Short Vowel Word Building - Students will use letter tiles to build short a, i & o words.
8. Fall ABC Order - Students will put 6 fall themed words in abc order. Then they will draw a picture to illustrate each word.