Create a community through building trust and brand awareness on Facebook and through Facebook Advertising! The information contained in this guide was developed from my own FB experiments, teaching marketing for over ten years and from applying the wisdom of marketing geniuses including Gary Vaynerchuk, Kevin Kelly and Seth Godin
• Prior to these experiments, I had not been using Facebook regularly, even for personal use, and I generated more than 4000 Likes and Follows as well as many link clicks, comments and shares!
• Using social media effectively is very important in today’s “connection economy” in order to build trust with your community
• You should build a blog on top of Facebook. Why? Advertising is all about attention and where is our attention? – Facebook!
• Be aware that social media attention does shift as we have seen with Twitter and Pinterest. These are still good platforms but not as engaging as they used to be!
• This guide includes pictures of the ads I created, how I created the them, the audiences I chose for those ads and the results I generated from running ad campaigns and using Facebook as a blog
• It has easy to follow step-by-step instructions and screenshots to help you access all of the features!
• This resource will save you money and time in your own journey towards creating a Facebook community.
1. Why Facebook? 1.8 billion people use Facebook every month!
2. Branding and Building Trust. Your brand is how you are perceived by customers. Branding is about creating lifetime trust by bringing value to your customers over and over again. It pays for itself the longer and more often you do it
3. How to set-up a Business Page
4. Creating Blog Posts on Facebook
Advertising on Facebook
“Facebook has such underpriced attention potential. Facebook ads are disproportionately the best deal in the marketplace today.” (Gary Vaynerchuk – Marketing Guru)
Step-by-step instructions and screenshots for creating FB Advertisements
1. Boost Post
2. Create a Promotion/Edit Promotion
5. Price (Cost Per Engagement – CPE)
6. Manage Ads
7. View Charts/Date Range
8. Analyze your Results and adjust your promotion as needed. Change your audience, budget, image or text.
9. Engage and Interact with Your Community (Responding to Likes, Comments and Shares)
10. Page Insights (Analyze Page Data)
11. Promote Your Page or Website
12. Messaging People who Follow, Share and Comment
Additional Tips and Tricks
1. Speed and Doing
3. Change Settings/Permissions
4. Creating a Business Page
5. About Button - Updating Information
6. Share To Business Page
7. Schedule Posts to Days/Times
8. Analyze Results (Reach, Click, Actions)
9. Daily Posts/Reuse Posts
Note: As I continue to discover new FB tricks and tips, I will add them to this resource and (as with all of my products) you can download the free updates under your “my purchases” tab.
1. Relevance Score
2. Adjusting Your Audience
3. Repeat Posts
4. Bringing People From Other Social Networks
5. Facebook Organic Reach
6. Interacting Example
UPDATE #2: Guides for using Canva and uploading fonts to Canva have been added to this resource. Use Canva to design amazing social media layouts for Facebook.
Design Posters, Presentations, Cards and Social Media layouts! Canva (Design & Desktop Publishing Software) is one of my top 5 EdTech tools - I use it all the time!
1. Easy to use
2. Stunning layouts
3. Unique font options
4. Huge gallery of captivating images and icon options
5. Free to use (some images/icons can be purchased)
Use it in your classroom anytime your students need to design something. You really need to check it out if you have not tried Canva.
• “The easiest design program in the world” - The Webbys
• “Canva enables anyone to become a designer” - PSFK
UPDATE #3: A Guide has been added to this resource with step-by-step instructions for running a Facebook Giveaway using Rafflecopter.
RAFFLECOPTER FACEBOOK GIVEAWAYS
This guide provides step-by-step instructions and screenshots for how to set-up and run a giveaway on Facebook using rafflecopter.com. Create a community through building trust and brand awareness on Facebook and through Facebook Advertising!
Purchase of this product is for single classroom use by the purchaser only. It is a violation for individuals, schools, and districts to redistribute, edit, sell, or post this item on the internet or to other individuals.
Created by Gavin Middleton © TeachwithTech
TeachwithTech is not affiliated with Facebook
Product names, logos, brands, and other trademarks featured or referred to within this lesson are the property of their respective trademark holders.
These trademark holders are not affiliated with TeachwithTech. They do not sponsor or endorse the contents, materials or processes discussed within this lesson.
Thanks for visiting my store! If you decide to make a purchase, please do not forget to leave feedback. I am very interested to read your thoughts about my products!
Also, don't forget to "FOLLOW" me for exciting new product announcements, sales, promotions and updates!