Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Create a community through building trust and brand awareness on Facebook and through Facebook Advertising! The information contained in this guide was developed from my own FB experiments, teaching marketing for over ten years and from applying the wisdom of marketing geniuses such as Gary Vaynerchuk, Kevin Kelly and Seth Godin.
• I generated more than 6000 Followers as well as many link clicks, comments and shares!
• I have spent over $9000 on Facebook Ads in the last 2 years which has helped me learn a lot about Facebook Advertising
• However, you don’t need to spend lots of money, the key is engagement and building a community on Facebook
• Using social media effectively is very important in today’s “connection economy” in order to build trust with your community
• You should build a blog on top of Facebook. Why? Advertising is all about attention and where is our attention? – Facebook!
• 1.8 billion people use Facebook every month!
• “Facebook has such underpriced attention potential. Facebook ads are disproportionately the best deal in the marketplace today.” (Gary Vaynerchuk)
• Be aware that social media attention does shift as we have seen with Twitter and Pinterest. These are still good platforms but not as engaging as they used to be.
• This guide includes pictures of the ads I created, how I created the them, the audiences I chose for those ads and the results I generated from running ad campaigns and using Facebook as a blog
• It has easy to follow step-by-step instructions and screenshots
• This resource will save you money and time in your own journey towards creating a Facebook community.
1. Branding and Trust
Your brand is how you are perceived by your customers. Branding is about creating lifetime trust by bringing value to your customers. This guide will show you how to create this trust with your community.
2. Dashboard Tips
• How to use FB Features
3. Business Pages
• Creating a Business Page
• Share to Business Page
• Page Insights
• Analyze Page Data
• Promote Your Page
4. Interacting with your Community
• Responding to Likes, Comments and Shares
• Create Posts that Engage Your Community
• Bring People from other Social Networks
5. Creating an Advertisement
• CPE (Cost Per Engagement)
6. Scheduling Posts
• Determining Best Days & Times
• Save Time by Scheduling Future Posts
7. Repeating Posts
• Analyze which Posts Work and Which Posts Don’t Work
8. Ad Results
• Edit Promotion
• Relevance Score
• Analyze Results (Reach, Click, Actions)
• Adjusting Your Audience
• View Charts/Date Range
9. Share Memes
• The importance of Memes
• How to find and create Memes
10. Canva Design Software
11. Rafflecopter Facebook Giveaway
Design Posters, Presentations, Cards and Social Media layouts! Canva (Design & Desktop Publishing Software) is one of my top 5 EdTech tools - I use it all the time!
1. Easy to use
2. Stunning layouts
3. Unique font options
4. Huge gallery of captivating images and icon options
5. Free to use (some images/icons can be purchased)
Use it in your classroom anytime your students need to design something. You really need to check it out if you have not tried Canva.
• “The easiest design program in the world” - The Webbys
• “Canva enables anyone to become a designer” - PSFK
RAFFLECOPTER FACEBOOK GIVEAWAYS
This guide provides step-by-step instructions and screenshots for how to set-up and run a giveaway on Facebook using rafflecopter.com. Create a community through building trust and brand awareness on Facebook and through Facebook Advertising!
Purchase of this product is for single classroom use by the purchaser only. It is a violation for individuals, schools, and districts to redistribute, edit, sell, or post this item on the internet or to other individuals.
Created by Gavin Middleton © TeachwithTech
TeachwithTech is not affiliated with Facebook
Product names, logos, brands, and other trademarks featured or referred to within this lesson are the property of their respective trademark holders.
These trademark holders are not affiliated with TeachwithTech. They do not sponsor or endorse the contents, materials or processes discussed within this lesson.
Thanks for visiting my store! If you decide to make a purchase, please do not forget to leave feedback. I am very interested to read your thoughts about my products!
Also, don't forget to "FOLLOW" me for exciting new product announcements, sales, promotions and updates!