1. Cover Photo: The cover photo shows the setting of the story. The setting is where and when the story takes place.
2. Profile Pic: The profile pic is a picture of the main character that will be discussed in the story. If there is more than one main character please only choose one character to profile or describe on your FB page.
3. About: In the about section you will profile or describe the main character’s traits. You will describe the qualities or features that the character has or obtains. Please put page numbers proving the information.
4. Status: In the status bar you will put the Theme of the story about the character. How does the character feel about their life, or sequence of events in their life? What do they like that is going on, what don’t they like?
5. Pics: In the pics section you will draw 4 pictures of the plot, a situation or problem the character faced in the story. All four pictures should follow this order of events:
a. Rising Action: This picture shows what happened before the major problem. (Hint: What happened before the milkshake blew up in the blender? I forgot to put the lid on the blender.)
b. Climax: This picture shows the main problem, issue or situation. (Hint: What was the actual problem? (The milkshake blew up in the blender) I would draw this picture first!)
c. Falling Action: This picture is what the character did to try and solve the problem. (Hint: I looked and realized that if I put the lid on the blender it will keep the ingredients in the blender and not all over the kitchen.)
d. Resolution: This is how the problem was solved and the outcome, or the ending of the problem. (I had a yummy milkshake to drink on a hot day.)