Use this resource to teach students about Facebook Marketing. The information contained in this guide was developed from my own Facebook experiments, teaching marketing for over ten years and from applying the wisdom of marketing geniuses including Gary Vaynerchuk, Kevin Kelly and Seth Godin
• Prior to these experiments, I had not been using Facebook regularly, even for personal use, and I generated more than 3500 Likes and Follows as well as many link clicks, comments and shares!
• Using social media effectively is very important in today’s “connection economy” in order to build trust with your community
• You should build a blog on top of Facebook. Why? Advertising is all about attention and where is our attention? – Facebook!
• Be aware that social media attention does shift as we have seen with Twitter and Pinterest. These are still good platforms but not as engaging as they used to be!
• This guide includes pictures of the ads I created, how I created the them, the audiences I chose for those ads and the results I generated from running ad campaigns and using Facebook as a blog
• It has easy to follow step-by-step instructions and screenshots to help you access all of the features!
• This resource will save you money and time in your own journey towards creating a Facebook community.
Facebook Should be Your Blog
1. Why Facebook? 1.8 billion people use Facebook every month!
2. Branding and Building Trust. Your brand is how you are perceived by customers. Branding is about creating lifetime trust by bringing value to your customers over and over again. It pays for itself the longer and more often you do it
3. How to set-up a Business Page
4. Creating Blog Posts on Facebook
Advertising on Facebook
“Facebook has such underpriced attention potential. Facebook ads are disproportionately the best deal in the marketplace today.” (Gary Vaynerchuk – Marketing Guru)
Step-by-step instructions and screenshots for creating FB Advertisements
1. Boost Post
2. Create a Promotion/Edit Promotion
5. Price (Cost Per Engagement – CPE)
6. Manage Ads
7. View Charts/Date Range
8. Analyze your Results and adjust your promotion as needed. Change your audience, budget, image or text.
9. Engage and Interact with Your Community (Responding to Likes, Comments and Shares)
10. Page Insights (Analyze Page Data)
11. Promote Your Page or Website
Additional Tips and Tricks
1. Speed and Doing
3. Change Settings/Permissions
4. Creating a Business Page
5. About Button - Updating Information
6. Share To Business Page
7. Schedule Posts to Days/Times
8. Analyze Results (Reach, Click, Actions)
9. Daily Posts/Reuse Posts
Update: New Topics Added…
1. Relevance Score
2. Adjusting Your Audience
3. Repeat Posts
4. Bringing People From Other Social Networks
5. Facebook Organic Reach
6. Interacting Example
This resource is contained within the following bundle...
Purchase of this product is for single classroom use by the purchaser only. It is a violation for individuals, schools, and districts to redistribute, edit, sell, or post this item on the internet or to other individuals.
Created by Gavin Middleton © TeachwithTech
TeachwithTech is not affiliated with Facebook
Product names, logos, brands, and other trademarks featured or referred to within this lesson are the property of their respective trademark holders.
These trademark holders are not affiliated with TeachwithTech. They do not sponsor or endorse the contents, materials or processes discussed within this lesson.
Thanks for visiting my store! If you decide to make a purchase, please do not forget to leave feedback. I am very interested to read your thoughts about my products!
Also, don't forget to "FOLLOW" me for exciting new product announcements, sales, promotions and updates!