Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This set of guided notes with biology doodles can be little anchor charts for your student to keep in their notebook! Using these pages, students can color, doodle, and make connections within the material as they takes notes in class. These pages help students understand the concept of facilitated diffusion and why it's important for human health!
There are two doodle diagram pages:
1. All about facilitated diffusion: This page has diagrams and talks about factors that affect the rate of facilitated diffusion, gated channels, and other related concepts.
2. Cystic Fibrosis: This page has diagrams to explain how cystic fibrosis patients have trouble with facilitated diffusion (and as a result, osmosis!) This page is great for showing students the "why it's important"!
This topic is usually introduced in the cell transport unit of biology class.
Please see the preview and read the description carefully to see what is included:
Included in the PDF file:
* Student Sample (2 pages)
* Teacher Tips/Discussion Tips (3 pages)
* Teacher Answer Key (2 pages)
* Three different options for student pages (3 different options of the same 2 student pages)
* Three different pages with exit tickets (1/4 page size). I also include an answer key for teachers for these exit tickets.
All files are non-editable PDFs. They are non-editable to protect the images that are copyrighted and purchased through licenses. Thanks for understanding!
(C) Bethany Lau
All Rights Reserved.