Fact Family practice has never been more engaging and fun! Use these reference sheets, showstopper crafts, activities, and worksheets to reinforce this essential skill for young students.
I teach this skill around Valentine's Day so you will find many options to use during that time of year but just as many other options to use any time of year that you want to work on this skill! It would be a great idea to practice it in February and revisit it with the diamond-shaped kites before summer break begins!
In this packet you will find everything below in color or printer-friendly B & W versions!
- Photo Set–up Instructions
- Reference Sheet for any time of year
- Reference Sheet for February
- Activity Cards for any time of year
- Activity Cards for February
- 3 Options for Diamond-Shaped Kite Bodies
- 3 Options for Heart-Shaped Kite Bodies
- Kite Instructions for Teacher, Substitute Teacher, or Students
- 3 Practice Pages to use any time of year
- 3 Practice Pages for the month of February
- Kite Chain/String Guide
- Fact Family Practice Page to be used before Kite Assembly
Have you played these games yet? They are so much fun!
ELA and Math Games BUNDLE (Includes an EXCLUSIVE bonus game!)
Try these other fun & educational resources!
• New Year's Resolutions- One Kindness & One Academic Goal
• Martin Luther King, Jr. Day in the Primary Grades
• Groundhog Crafts and Nonfiction Resource Bundle
• Interactive Writing Center for the Year!
• Operation: Observation
• The Gruffalo & The Gruffalo's Child Craftivity Plus ELA & Math Resources
• My Teacher is Having a Baby
• Chicka Chicka Boom Boom - STEM, Crafts, ELA, & More!
• 5 Green & Speckled Frogs - Paper Towel Craft, STEM, ELA, Math & More!
• 5 Little Ducks - Paper Towel Craft, STEM, ELA, Math & More!
Click on the ✮ beside my store name to add me to your favorite sellers. You will be the first to know about new freebies & fun products. All of my products are 1/2 off for the first 24 hours!
Pencils to Pigtails