Print and Go!
This resource will help students practice and strengthen multiplication and division facts and the relationship between multiplication and division using fact families with factors of 1-9.
This resource includes:
• 20 Fact Family Houses printables – Students use the 3 numbers in the roof of each house to COMPLETE the number sentences for each fact family. 2 blank templates are also included for the teacher or students to create their own fact families.
• 20 Fact Family Houses printables - Students use the 3 numbers in the roof of each house to WRITE the number sentences for each fact family. 2 blank templates are also included for the teacher or students to create their own fact families.
• 5 Fact Families printables – Students complete a multiplication (or division) sentence then use the factors and product to create the other 3 number sentences that make up each fact family. 1 blank template is also included for the teacher or students to create their own fact families.
• 7 House Templates ( 1 or 2 houses per page) – can be used as a Math Craftivity: Students are assigned or could make up their own fact families and color/decorate their house(s) with crayons/markers, etc. These would look great on a bulletin board or used in a classroom display.
• NO Answer Keys are provided.
Total: 45 worksheets and 12 templates = 57 printables
If you have any questions, please contact me here at TpT or at my email - firstname.lastname@example.org
To view more of my Multiplication Resources, click on the link below:
To view more of my Math products, please click on the links below.
PowerPoint Slide Shows
Ten Frames Posters and Activities
Math Word Wall Cards