There are 11 centers that go with chapter 5 for Go Math, First Grade.
I have kept in mind that some students work at a faster pace than others. That is why, most of my math center have at least 20 problems to complete. I don't want students to complete the centers in 5 minutes. Here is what is included:
- True or False fact families: 16 problems, a sorting mat, 2 recording sheets, and an answer sheet.
- Fact family sort: 12 fact families with the fact family cards
- Writing fact families: writing the fact families for 12 fact families and recording sheet
- Part/Part whole related fact word problems: 16 word problem mats, recording sheet, and manipulatives
- True or false related fact sort: sorting mat, 24 problems, recording sheet, and answers sheet
- Number bond: 24 missing part or whole problems and 2 recording sheets
- True or False equal equations: sorting mat, 24 problems, and recording sheet
- Equal equations missing number: 24 problems and recording sheet
- Word problems with addition and subtraction: 24 problems recording sheet, and s'more manipulatives
-Ways to make a number: 18 problems and 2 recording sheets
- Writing your own fact families: 12 fact families and recording sheet