File includes a template of 4 popsicles shapes - the end result looks best if printed on cardstock as shown in the preview. The template can also be printed on colored paper or white paper. White paper allows students to color in and design the popsicle to their taste.
Preview displays what the end result should look like. The actual template is a black and white outline of a popsicle with a bite missing.
1. Print out template.
2. Cut out and distribute 2 small white square to fit into the popsicle.
3. Write addition sentences on one paper and subtraction sentences on another.
4. Glue on the white paper and a popsicle stick.
5. Cut out popsicle shape and bite.
6. Fold popsicle in half at the middle line.
7. Cover with clear gift bad. (Optional)
Template can be used for many other activities as well. The image shown pictures the popsicles used as innovation for a birthday party.