Fact Family Workstations: Print and Digital
Students will build a deep conceptual understanding of fact and number families with these 4 workstation activities. Includes Google Slides files with movable pieces for all of the task cards!
Download the preview to see the workstation instruction cards and teacher notes.
- Teacher notes
- Student instructions for all four activities. Cards include instructions telling how the students should record their work in their math journal.
- Student cards for all 4 activities:
- Fact families using linking cubes (12 different cards)
- Fact families using teddy bear counters (12 different cards)
- Fact families on a double number line (12 different cards)
- Writing fact and number families (extends fact family understanding to larger number families, like 12 + 20 = 32 so 32 - 12 = 10, etc.) (30 different cards)
Be sure to rate this product and provide feedback to earn TpT credits good toward the purchase of future products!
You Might Also Like…
Connect with Math Coach’s Corner
Be sure to follow my TpT store by clicking on the red ‘Follow Me’ next to my Seller picture to receive notifications of new products and upcoming sales. Visit my blog for K-5 math tips and freebies you can use tomorrow in your classroom. You can also find me on Facebook and Twitter.
For personal AND single-classroom use only. No part of this file may be posted in a public space, copied, or sold without the direct permission of the author. This Google resource is also not shareable with other teachers or staff. Violations are subject to penalties. If you would like to share this resource with friends, go back to purchase additional licenses.