Also included in
- This is a bundle of printable resources ready for Extended School Year (ESY)! Reinforce early math and literacy skills with ready-to-learn materials.Included in this ESY Bundle:Fry Sight Words - printables, playdough mats, and progress monitoring resources targeting the first 100 Fry wordsFact Fluen$18.90$27.00Save $8.10
- Get ready for Extended School Year with this one-stop shop BUNDLE of digital and printable resources! Keep early math and literacy skills sharp with these ESY resources:ESY Printables:Summer Math and Literacy PacketFry Words Bundle (printables and centers)Fact Fluency Kit (addition/subtraction)Summe$50.00$73.00Save $23.00
- Addition and Subtraction fact fluency practice kit with both digital and hands-on options! Differentiate for your K-2 whole and small math groups using this mini-bundle. Fact Fluency Mini Bundle - Includes:Boom Cards - SIX sets!Each set includes 20 task cards - 10 true, 10 false; all self-checkingAd$11.90$17.00Save $5.10
Fact fluency CAN be engaging with these hands-on tools! Practice addition and subtraction facts within 20 using this kit. EVERYTHING is included for practicing, tracking, assessing, and celebrating. You will just need to add students and snap cubes or Lego building blocks (optional).
I have used this kit for several years to support students with I.E.P. goals and objectives in early math literacy. A sample schedule is included to use with whole group, small group, or individual (math intervention).
These materials can be easily differentiated and used in multiple ways. Not assessing math fact fluency this semester? No problem, these cards work well in guided math centers.
Black and white options are also included for easy printing. I printed the color version when I used primary color Legos and then switched to the black and white pages (printed on bright colored cardstock) when I scored those awesome Target Bullseye
(aka Target dollar spot) building blocks.
- Addition Facts Practice Cards
- Addition Assessments (vertical half-page)
- Subtraction Facts Practice Cards
- Subtraction Assessments (vertical half-page)
- Organization Pages
- Student Certificates
- Student Grit Trackers
- Schedule for Daily Fact Fluency
- "Blast" Game Cards and Directions
Please download the preview for a closer look! The page number does include the color and black/white practice cards.
If you are looking for more Grit Trackers (student data tracking pages), I have a HUGE K-3 pack here:
IMPORTANT UPDATE: This pdf file is available with a digital overlay from Teachers Pay Teachers. This annotation tool can be used to add additional instructions, highlight key text, or add answer boxes to make it easy for students to complete the activity on a device. You can add an interactive layer to this PDF and assign it to your students through Google Classroom. #distancelearningtpt
Copyright © Positively Learning. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one user is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. See product file for clip-art and font credits.