This ★ BEST SELLER! "Fact Fluency Games Tool Kit: Addition and Subtraction Facts"
is targeted on fluency with basic math facts. An easy, efficient alternative lesson plan with an eye toward eliminating prepping a million different games, cards, etc. Tools tor your students to use as they work toward basic fact fluency with addition and subtraction? Try this one, you'll love it.
• Also check out my other Fact Fluency resources
In this Fact Fluency Tool Kit, you will get:
★ 56 Domino cards!
★ Dot Cards #1-10*
★ Ten Frame Cards#1-10*
★ Ten Frame Cards #11-20*
★ Number Cards #0-10*
★ Number Cards #11-20*
★ Addition & Subtraction Fact Cards* by strategy (so YOU don't have to sort through them!):
+/- 1 & Diff. of 1
+/- 2 & Diff. of 2
+/- 10 & Diff. of 10
+/- Make Ten
+ Use Related Facts
★ This tool kit has all that you need in one easy bundle!
★ Check out the full product preview... from The Math Lady in MD
• These cards are all the same size for easy mixing and matching activities! Here are some of the many math fact fluency activities that your students can do with these materials.
Play "Concentration" using Math Fact Cards and Number Cards
Play "Go Fish" using Ten Frame Cards and Math Fact Cards
Match Domino Cards with corresponding Math Fact Card. Turn the domino over and match with the commutative property fact.
Match Domino Cards with all four corresponding Math Fact Cards (addition and subtraction fact family)
Choose a target sum and stack "Number Sandwiches" using Dot Cards or Number Cards. Subtract to find the card at the bottom of the sandwich.
Match Related Fact Cards with Ten Frame Cards to show how to solve. Ex: Match 8+5 with ten frame of 10 and 3.
All of the Dot Cards, Number Cards, Ten Frame Cards, and Math Fact Cards are the same size so that they can be combined in limitless ways!
I hope these materials help your students achieve fact fluency and makes your life a little easier too!
Some of my other 'specially selected' products you may like! Companion resource/product links below you may want to include in your collection of lesson plans. Make Math fun and rewarding!
• 1st Grade Compare Word Problems - A Graphic Organizer that Actually Works! (includes SET of 2)
• Rubric for Problem Solving (*FREE!!)
• 1st Grade Word Problems - Show It 3 Ways!
• 2nd Grade Two Step Word Problems - Close Reading!
• Arrow Math - Addition and Subtraction on a Hundred Chart
• 2nd Grade Money Word Problems - Close Reading!
• Cross One Out - Math Warm Ups that Promote Reasoning
• Math Fact Strategy Posters - FREE!
• April Math Journals with Number Bonds: Kindergarten
• 3rd Grade Perimeter Word Problems - Close Reading!
• 3rd Grade Elapsed Time Word Problems - Close Reading!
• ★BEST SELLER! Magic Square Puzzle Bundle: Addition and Subtraction Math Facts
• Match Up - Building Better Problem Solvers. For Kindergarten, 1st, 2nd & 3rd.
• 3rd Grade Word Problems - Close Reading!
• 3rd Grade Two Step Word Problems SET 2- Close Reading!
• Math Games and Centers Bundle for Grades 1 & 2
>> Thanks for visiting & I appreciate the opportunity to share my resources with you and your students! The Math Lady in MD.