Products in this Bundle (7)
showing 1-5 of 7 products
Let's close the gaps and work on building a foundation of
N U M B E R S E N S E! Each unit has a unique, fun theme for each number and will have your students:
- representing numbers in a variety of pictorial, written and standard form
- reading & spelling number words
- decomposing numbers into addends
- solving for missing addends
- matching fact families to build fact fluency
To support the virtual and physical classroom, there are multiple options for this to work for your needs:
PDF file for each number will be given. These printables will be similar to the digital activities. Great for assessments! Math mats and manipulatives will also be included - perfect for RTI!
Accessible using PowerPoint, Google Slides links (that can be used in Google Classroom), QR codes linked to Google Slides activities AND/OR preloaded Seesaw activities!
*Students must be logged into a Google account to access all the activities except for the PPT file. Google Slides links will force students to make a copy prior to them editing.
Digital activities for the resource for SEVEN (others units are similar):
- Representing & Identifying 7 (2 embedded videos, 3 practice slides) The parts of 7 are introduced through embedded videos following interactive slides to make 7 with different parts/flavors of ice cream, practice reading & spelling number word, and identifying representations of 7 by covering up the "scoops of 7".
- Missing Addends (1 embedded video, 7 practice slides) Students make a sundae by dragging the missing scoops of ice cream to make 7 and type in the missing addend.
- (13 interactive task cards - automatically sends to reteaching video or slide when answered incorrectly) Help Kevin & Devin count 7 days in different ways! Students answer questions by solving the missing addend to make 7 and order the days of the week.
- 1) Weekly Ice Cream Menu - Order the days of the week, create a menu by dragging and dropping two flavors, complete a number sentence to show numbers used in menu 2) Sorting ice cream facts by their sums: 6 vs. 7 3) Make ice cream by stacking number scoops (addends) that equal 4) Sand Castle Fact Families - drag facts (puzzle pieces of sand castle) to their correct fact family
-Revvin' to Eleven
To be added:
-Order Up a Dozen
★ Let's connect! Follow me on social media media for ideas, sales and new product alerts!