This printable creates french fries turned into facts and opinions. The students are able to write a fact on 5 french fries and an opinion on 5 french fries to complete an order of McDonald's French Fries. You can cut out the box and then cut out 10 total fries to put inside the carton. Each is labeled for a fact or an opinion which the student must try to write a correct sentence for each fry. There are 2 options available on using a small version of the french fries or a large version of french fries.
Included in this file are:
1. The directions page on how to use the fries.
2. A sample of a cut out and created french fries box.
3. A small box to hold the fries.
4. A large box to hold fries.
5. A small sheet with fact fries and opinion fries. (2)
6. A large sheet of Fact fries (2)
7. A large sheet of opinion fries. (2)