Introduce fact and opinion to your students with these delightful anchor charts and activities.
- opening activity to start your unit on fact an opinion
- fact and opinion definition poster (blank)
- fact and opinion definition poster (with information)
- fact and opinion graphic organizer posters (vertical and horizontal)
- and other ideas for teaching fact and opinion!
The files are 8.5 x 11, but include instructions that explain how to print on several pages to create a poster.
You may want to print a poster of the file to put on your classroom wall AND a matching letter size page for your students to put in a binder or notebook.
Download the preview to view what these charts look like printed out and in the classroom!
Visit me at 2busybrunettes.com for more teaching ideas.