Students understand the difference between facts and opinions by practicing writing their own facts and opinions.
1. Students use their pencil and a paperclip to spin the Noun spinner.
2. Students record which noun they landed on in the first column.
3. Students spin on the Fact/Opinion spinner.
4. Students record which word they landed on in the Fact or Opinion column.
5. Students write a sentence about their noun that is whatever they landed on (fact or opinion).
6. Repeat until all rows are filled in.
**students can use the same noun twice- once for fact and once for opinion. If they land on it a third time, they need to spin again.**
The zip file has a PDF version and the word document in case you want to make any changes to best meet your student's needs.
If you like this game, click here
for a bundle of 7 spinner games for only $3. Includes adjectives, author's purpose, cause and effect, verb tenses, possessive and plural, and show, don't tell.