This fact and opinion product includes:
- Two instructional pages/anchor charts that follow the same half sheet format as the task cards. These anchor charts can also be displayed in the classroom.
- 36 fact and opinion task cards with THREE distinct question types (please check the preview to get an idea about how each question type is formatted).
- An answer sheet and an answer key for the task cards.
- Three NO PREP printables that students can either complete at a literacy station, do as an early finisher activity, complete as homework, or as a whole class assignment. One printable asks students to identify phrases as facts or opinions. The second page asks students to rephrase a fact into an opinion and an opinion into a fact. The final page requires students to read a passage and write three facts and three opinions from the passage. Answer sheets for these printables are also included.
You may also be interested in these ELA products:
TASK CARD PRODUCTS
FIGURATIVE LANGUAGE PRODUCTS
CHARACTER TRAITS PRODUCTS
Sign up for access to my EXCLUSIVE FREE RESOURCE LIBRARY AND NEWSLETTER.
For updates on new products and product specials, follow me:
MY TPT STORE
has 18 years of experience in elementary education. She has been a homeroom teacher for first grade, third grade, and fourth grade, as well as ESL. She has also been a school counselor for grades PK-6, an ESL pullout teacher for K-6, and a Reading Recovery Teacher.
She received her Bachelor’s degree in elementary education and psychology
from The University of Iowa and a Master’s of Education in school counseling
from Sam Houston State University. She believes that students make the most progress when they are engaged in their hearts as well as their minds. Her resources offer relevant, rigorous, engaging content that nurtures the whole child.
Copyright © Kirsten’s Kaboodle. All Rights Reserved.
• Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY.
• Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden.
• If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
• You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid).
• Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
• You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
• Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.