This is the Spanish-language version of my Fact or Opinion mini lesson
As of 24 January 2015, this item has been updated.
Here's what you get when you purchase this product:
* Page-sized poster with the vocabulary terms verificar, confiable, and experto (This version contains both a color version and a black/white version.)
* A two-page handout explaining what facts and opinions are, how to distinguish between the two, and how to verify a fact.
* Three practice pages (two with answer keys). Students will have a chance to identify facts and opinions, explain how to verify a fact, and write their own facts and opinions.
* Task cards for students to practice individually or in groups.
* Question/response cards (The teacher reads or shows a question to the class. Students respond by holding up either the "Hecho" card or the "Opinion" card.)