Kids play in a group of 4. Each student gets a fact / opinion sign (yellow: fact on one side and blue: opinion on the other side). They take turns reading fact / opinion cards. After a statement is read they hold up the sign with fact or opinion showing. If they got it right they get 2 points. If they got it wrong they subtract 1 point.
Fact / Opinion Categories:
12. Field Trips
Each card has 5 statements that are either facts or opinions.
(Best if printed on cardstock)
1. Cut out the fact and opinion cards (yellow and blue) - 4 cards for 4 players.
2. Glue the yellow on one side of a popsicle stick and blue on the other side.
3. The red card gets placed in the center of the table. Fact / opinion white cards get laid on top.
4. Cut out fact / opinion white cards. Players take turns reading.
5. After a sentence is read, they hold up the fact or opinion side (yellow or blue).
6. If they are wrong they lose a point (-1). If they are right they gain 2 points (+2). Cut the recording sheets on dotted line (4 recording sheets on 1 page) - page 9.