Review finding the factors of numbers before Christmas break with these fun Christmas Trees! Numbers are in the star and students fill in the ornaments with the factors for that number. There are 24 cards, enough to play scoot, use for math centers, as an early finisher activity, or for use under your document camera! My kids loved that this activity was Christmas themed and loved the bright colors!
Classroom ideas include:
- Print, laminate, and cut out for kids to use with dry erase markers child their own card to present to the class.
- Each child get their own card to solve and present to the class
- Teams of four work together to solve one page of trees
- Make each tree a "tree of the day" as a warm up or exit slip activity
* I write the factors on the back of each card for immediate feedback
Fonts from dafont.com
Clipart from iclipart and