This title bundles together four individual, engaging activities to help students practice finding factors of numbers. (You will need a Smart Board and a device with a Scan app for two of these activities.)
1) Factor Friends Minibook
- A cute minibook that can be used as an assessment or in an interactive notebook. Spanish included.
2) Factor Friends Poke Game
- This is a hands-on center game that is self-checking and lots of fun!
3) Factor Friends QR Code Fun
- Twenty-four task cards provide students with factor-finding practice and greatest common factor practice. QR codes and a recording sheet make this activity completely self-checking (You need a smart phone, iPod 4th generation or higher, or an iPad2 or higher for this activity.)
4) Factor Friends SMART BOARD Game
- This self-checking Smart Board game is also included in my Third Grade Smart Board Game Pack
Saver over 35% when you purchase this bundle instead of each title individually.
Download preview to see a sample of each activity.
Thanks for looking!
FlapJack Educational Resources