- Get Ready for Factoring - Brain Teaser (A great way for kids to start thinking about finding 2 numbers which multiply to one number and add to another)
- Factoring Race - A fun physical activity where kids will have to factor trinomials as a team!
- Factoring BINGO
- Identifying Types of Factoring - A great way to practice determining which form of factoring you will use!
- Fun Factoring Puzzle - Students will factor to solve a riddle!
- Factoring "I have... who has...?" - a game to get the whole class involved in factoring!
- Answer Key
Save $$$ by buying the Factoring Bundle in my store which includes factoring practice sheets, activities, puzzles, answer key and a bonus assignment for $10.00