Looking for a solid review for your students that is fun as well? Here you go!
This activity is very versatile! It may be used as either an in-class review or as a game.
Also, it is a great combination of both individual and collaborative team work.
Please check out the preview to see details. Set-up information, instructions, options for use, and examples of the problems are all included in the preview. The activity includes eight rounds of 4 questions each as well as answer keys. You may use all rounds of problems or use only those you want to focus on most.
- Factor using the GCF
- Factor the difference of two squares
- Factor trinomials in which the "a" value is one
- Factor perfect square trinomials
- Factor trinomials in which the "a" value is greater than one
- Factor trinomials completely
- Factor by grouping