Factoring Harder Quadratics BINGO game
Also included in
- This bundle is for the algebra 2 unit on quadratic expressions and equations. The bundle consists of challenges, games, and puzzles to support your teaching of the algebra 2 quadratics unit. The included resources cover the topics of factoring quadratics, completing the square, finding the roots ofPrice $18.00Original Price $26.90Save $8.90
Factoring Harder Quadratics Bingo! game activity
A bingo game on factoring quadratics where the a coefficient is greater than 1 or the quadratic is a difference of squares expression.
Questions are projected on the board. You can change the order of these if you want.
Comes complete with printable unique bingo cards for up to 36 students.
Alternatively, there is a no print option where students draw their own 3 by 3 grid and choose nine numbers from the board.
If the answer to a slide is their number they cross it off. The first student who crosses off all nine numbers and calls out 'bingo!' is the winner.(For a speed version it can be the first to get a row or column). Usually there is a small prize for the winner.
Answers are included.
If you would like to see an example of my bingo! games I have a some free sample versions:
- Rational (fractional) and negative exponents here: *** FREE Rational and negative exponents Bingo! game ***
- Estimating calculations by rounding to one significant figure here: *** FREE Estimating Bingo! game ***
Why use bingo in your lessons?
- Bingo will engage your students, fully involving them in an activity for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Bingo is a great way to consolidate and answer questions on a recently taught topic or to get students to refresh their understanding of an earlier topic without them complaining that they’ve seen it before!
Please leave your feedback, it is much valued - and receive your TPT credits!
A few of my other resources you may like:
Multiplying Binomials by expanding brackets Bingo!
Factoring Simple Quadratics Bingo!
Factoring Harder Quadratics Bingo!
Back to school first lesson warm-up math game
Multiplying and Dividing with Powers of Ten Bingo!