I want algebra to be a breeze for my students. No better yet, I want them to skate effortlessly through algebra! I know one amazing way to show them...graphic organizers. They seem to be all the rage these days (with good reason).
Graphic organizers are powerful learning tools that can help a student visualize and solidify what they have learned. Skating Through Algebra is a set of graphic organizers that are used to enhance the learning process. With arrows, bubbles, and a little bit of text, I believe that I've taken algebra concepts to a visual format that will help students retain what they've learned.
How do I use these graphic organizers?
1. Introduction to a new algebra topic
2. Reinforcement and practice
3. Math journal inserts
4. Test review
* Factoring Polynomials Graphic Organizer
* Factoring Methods Graphic Organizer
* 6 Samples to Use with Students (with answers)