Factoring is one of my favorite things to teach. It's a topic some students dread but beam with confidence and pride when they get the hang of it.
Both the practice quiz and quiz are short and assess the following factoring methods...
1. Greatest Common Factor (GCF)
2. Difference of Two Squares (DOTS)
3. Difference of Two Squares (DOTS) with a GCF
4. Quadratic Trinomials (where a =1)
5. Quadratic Trinomials (where a is not =1) (AC Method)
6. Quadratic Trinomials with a GCF (where a =1)
All of this is assessed in only 10 questions, making it fast and easy to grade.
Enjoy it for free for a limited time.