This foldable helps students remember tricks for factoring trinomials with positive and negative numbers.
Printing Tip: Print double-sided, flip along the shorter side.
This file provides several options. Print task cards with or without QR Codes.
- Option 1: If you want the QR Codes on the back of the task cards, print pages 1 & 3, 2 & 4 double-sided. This will print the blank task card on the front and the task card with the QR Code on the back. Note: QR Code task cards are in reserve order for easy double-sided printing.
- Option 2: Print pages 1 and 2 double-sided for students to show their work and write their answers. Then print pages 3 and 4 with the QR Codes on them, cut them out, and pass out once students have answered the question to check their answer.
Scanning QR Codes
- Cell Phones: Students can scan the QR Codes with an iPhone by holding their camera over the code. A pop-up notification will appear at the top of their screen with the answer. Students do not need to click the notification. The answer can be read directly from the notification.
- Snapchat: If students do not have an iPhone but have Snapchat, students can scan the QR Code through the Snapchat app. Take a picture of the QR Code through Snapchat and the answer will appear.
- No Phone? NO PROBLEM! Using any technological device with a camera (iPad, Chromebooks, etc.) simply search "QR Code Scanner" and students can hold the QR Code up to the camera and the answer will be revealed.
If you have any questions, please feel free to message me. Happy coding! :)