Reinforce the skills of factoring trinomials in your high school math course. Used as a bell-ringer, quiz, study station, review, students will be practicing successfully factoring trinomials.
• Concept summary handout with tips for factoring trinomials. Students can study this on their own and/or teachers can use it as an instructional aid in the classroom.
• Special tip sheet for students, focusing on two special cases of factoring: difference of squares, and perfect square trinomials. Recognizing these special cases and learning how to use them can greatly enhance student skill and confidence in factoring.
• 20-question practice quiz with full answer key.
You might also like:
Bundle: Factoring Trinomials and Task CardsBundle: Multiplying Binomials – FOIL Practice and Task CardsOrder of Operations
~ Art of Science and Math
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page. Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly! It helps me plan future products to create, to add value to the TpT community.
If you like this style of teaching, be the first to know about my new product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. You will now receive email updates about this store.
© 2015 Art of Science and Math. This purchase is for you and your classroom. Duplication for an entire school, an entire school system, or for commercial purposes is strictly forbidden. If you are a school or district interested in purchasing several licenses, please contact me for a district-wide quote.