Factoring by Grouping lesson with interactive wheels! Students can work together in groups to identify mistakes in each wheel.
This activity will enforce students to understand the following:
- How to group polynomials to factor
- Which terms need to be grouped in order to effectively complete each problem.
- Looking for errors will reinforce the right way of solving through continual mental reminders of how each problem should be solved.
- Collaborative learning will help students to work together.
- Extended activity (Provided) will guide students to unfold the steps of Factoring by Grouping.
Other resources on Polynomials and Factoring available: