A small packet of practice to cover a variety of factorization skills; Highlights include:
* Visually appealing 'cheat sheet' to help remember common divisibility tricks (divisibility with 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 9)
* Student reference chart for prime numbers through 100
* Practice problems over divisibility, prime & composite models, factorization, prime factorization, Greatest Common Factor (GCF) and Least Common Multiple (LCM)
* Multi-step problem-solving included with strategy hint (ie, work backwards, guess & check)
* Short assessment with answer key provided
The preview file contains all pages so you will see exactly what you are paying for with this file. Thank you for supporting my store! Any suggestions for improvements are always appreciated.