These factoring and modeling middle school math task cards contain 20 matching sets. Each set contains one trinomial area model and one factored trinomial (multiply binomials) for a total of 40 different task cards. Included is one deck in color and one black and white deck with the algebra tiles labeled. You are receiving both decks with one purchase. (80 task cards)
Uses in your Classroom
• Math centers
• Exit slips
• Putting students into groups
• Quick formative assessments
• Games (spoons, go fish, old maid, etc…)
Challenge your Students with Questions
• Given the side lengths of a rectangle, find the area of the rectangle.
• Given the area of a rectangle, find the side lengths of the rectangle.
• Multiply the polynomials together
• Explain in words how to multiply the polynomials/binomials.
• Given the side lengths of a rectangle, sketch a model of the rectangle.
• Given this rectangle, if x = 9, what would be the area of this rectangle. Explain your reasoning.
• Given this rectangle, if x = 6, what would be the side lengths of this rectangle. Explain your reasoning.
Don't have algebra tiles? No problem, Click Here
to download algebra tiles for free.
Other Products you may be Interested in
▸ Factoring and Multiplying Polynomials Math Stations
▸ Factoring Trinomials and Multiplying Binomials Task Cards
This product is also part of the following bundle(s)
▸ Math 7 Resources Bundle Middle School Math
▸ Middle School Math Task Card Bundle (Over 1000 Cards)
▸ Factoring and Multiplying Binomials Bundle
★ Follow me for more great products to make sense of math
If you enjoy this product, I'd appreciate your positive feedback