Engaging and fun way to practice factoring trinomials or multiplying binomials with algebra tiles. Extend their thinking and have them find areas given the value of the variable. So many great uses for these as stations, openers, exit slips, games and more.
• Given the side lengths of a rectangle, find the area of the rectangle.
• Given the area of a rectangle, find the side lengths of the rectangle.
• Multiply the polynomials together
• Explain in words how to multiply the polynomials/binomials.
• Given the side lengths of a rectangle, sketch a model of the rectangle.
• Given this rectangle, if x = 9, what would be the area of this rectangle. Explain your reasoning.
• Given this rectangle, if x = 6, what would be the side lengths of this rectangle. Explain your reasoning.
Don't have algebra tiles? No problem, Click Here to download algebra tiles for free.
Other Products you may be Interested in
Remember that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases!
Please feel free to contact me with any questions!
Make Sense of Math