Also included in
- Looking for fun ways to review middle school math? These task cards cover a variety of topics in the 7th grade math and 8th grade math standards. Includes 14 sets for a total of over 100 task cards. Great way to review and reinforce math topics. Save over 20% by purchasing the bundle14 Task Cards s$30.00$42.50Save $12.50
- Looking to save time, money and sanity? Then this 7th grade math curriculum and activities bundle is for you! This curriculum is aligned to the 7th grade common core math standards. Each unit includes: guided notes, assessments/worksheets and activities such as: task cards, stations, mystery pictur$250.00$403.00Save $153.00
- These math task cards are a great addition to your 7th grade classroom and are great for games, activities, review, exit slips, warm-ups and stations. These cards cover a variety of topics in the 7th grade common core standards. These are a great supplement to your middle school math classroom. I$25.00$32.00Save $7.00
- These engaging factoring activities are perfect for your middle school math students to practice factoring trinomials and multiplying binomials. Many of these activities incorporate algebra tiles, and a printable set of tiles is included for your students! These activities will help reinforce facto$11.00$16.00Save $5.00
Engaging and fun way to practice factoring trinomials or multiplying binomials with algebra tiles. Extend their thinking and have them find areas given the value of the variable. So many great uses for these as stations, openers, exit slips, games and more.
- 20 pairs of factors with corresponding model with algebra tiles. (40 different cards)
- 2 formats – one with colored algebra tiles, and one with black outline algebra tiles with labels
- recording sheets
- 8 detailed explanations of ways to use these task cards in your classroom including,games, activities, stations and more
- Math centers
- Exit slips
- Putting students into groups
- Quick formative assessments
- Games (spoons, go fish, old maid, etc…)
• Given the side lengths of a rectangle, find the area of the rectangle.
• Given the area of a rectangle, find the side lengths of the rectangle.
• Multiply the polynomials together
• Explain in words how to multiply the polynomials/binomials.
• Given the side lengths of a rectangle, sketch a model of the rectangle.
• Given this rectangle, if x = 9, what would be the area of this rectangle. Explain your reasoning.
• Given this rectangle, if x = 6, what would be the side lengths of this rectangle. Explain your reasoning.
Don't have algebra tiles? No problem, Click Here to download algebra tiles for free.
Other Products you may be Interested in
Remember that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases!
Please feel free to contact me with any questions!
Make Sense of Math