Factors and Multiples
This resource uses a variety of instructional materials designed to teach 4th grade students about factors and multiples – task cards, practice printables, foldables, and an assessment. “Factors and Multiples” is aligned with the following Common Core standard in Operations & Algebraic Thinking:
- Find all factor pairs for a whole number in the range 1-100. Recognize that a whole number is a multiple of each of its factors. Determine whether a given whole number in the range 1-100 is a multiple of a given one-digit number. Determine whether a given whole number in the range 1-100 is prime or composite.
Included in this product:
• Summary with teaching and printing suggestions
• 36 Task Cards – color and an identical B&W version with 4 question types
• Answer Key Cards – print on back of task cards as a self-checking option
• Answer Sheet and Full-Page Answer Key
• 4 Practice Printables and Keys – one page for each question type
• Assessment and Key – integrates all 4 question types
• Vocabulary Foldable – factor, multiple, prime number, composite number
• Interactive Foldables and Multiplication Table
This resource would be great in learning centers, during small group instruction, or with use in a Response to Intervention (RtI) lesson. You can also use the task cards with the whole class and play SCOOT or Switch!
Looking for more math resources?
• Identifying Place Value
• Read and Write Numbers
• Compare and Order Numbers
• Rounding Numbers
Happy Teaching ~ The Reflective Educator
factors, multiples, prime numbers, composite numbers, foldables, interactive notebooks, operations and algebraic thinking