FACTORS AND MULTIPLES ACTIVITY CARDS AND LESSON PLAN
* Do your students get factors and multiples mixed up like mine do?
* Could they use some great extra practice in distinguishing one from the other?
* You receive 36 activity cards PLUS COMPLETE LESSON PLAN.
* These 36 activity cards cover: WRITING FACTORS OF GIVEN NUMBERS, WRITING MULTIPLES OF GIVEN NUMBERS; DECIDING WHETHER A NUMBER IS A FACTOR, MULTIPLE, BOTH OR NEITHER OF A GIVEN NUMBER; GREATER THAN LESS THAN AND MORE!
* This lesson will get your students actively involved as they participate in answering these questions. They will reinforce their ability to tell the difference between a factor and multiple as they complete as many of these cards as they can. The enclosed lesson plan will help you set up this activity.
* As they go through these activity cards, they will learn better how to tell a factor from a multiple and vice-versa.
* See the download preview for a clearer idea of these. Decorated for fun. Your download of 7 pages includes answers.
* (Factors and Multiples Activity Cards and Lesson Plan)
* Created and designed by David Filipek.
Copyright© 2015 David Filipek
All rights reserved by the author.
Permission for downloads to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.