FACTORS AND MULTIPLES BATTLESHIP PLUS FACTORS MULTIPLES WITH VENN DIAGRAMS
- - - - FACTORS AND MULTIPLES BATTLESHIP:
* TWO OBJECTIVES IN ONE! Factors and Multiples and Greater Than and Less Than!
* A great activity for your students not only to practice their factors and multiples, but to reinforce how to use the signs greater than > and less than < as well.
* On Worksheet #1 the examples are set up as EQUATIONS! Your students must first SOLVE the factors and multiples and THEN write < or > in the blanks to make each statement true.
* On Worksheet #2 students are given equations involving factors and multiples WITH the signs < and > and they must write True or False to tell whether each equation is written correctly.
* Guaranteed to make your students “THINK”!! Not your usual worksheet!
* EDUCATIONAL AND FUN!
* Your download of 4 pages includes answers.
- - - - FACTORS AND MULTIPLES WITH VENN DIAGRAMS:
* Do your students know their factors and multiples? Can they construct Venn diagrams correctly?
* This worksheet will have your students constructing Venn diagrams with both factors and multiples.
* They are given sets of different factors and multiples to solve.
* They must first SOLVE the answers to the factors and multiples and THEN construct Venn diagrams with the results.
* This will test their knowledge of factors and multiples and the difference between them. A bit time-consuming yet worthwhile.
* You can even turn this into a transparency and use this as a whole classroom lesson discussing the answers as you go along.
* Your 2-page download includes answers.
Designed and created by David Filipek.
Copyright© 2017 David Filipek
All rights reserved by the author.
Permission for downloads to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.
Some graphics provided by My Cute Graphics. Their website is: http://www.mycutegraphics.com/