FACTORS AND MULTIPLES BATTLESHIP WITH GREATER THAN LESS THAN
* TWO OBJECTIVES IN ONE! Factors and Multiples and Greater Than and Less Than!
* A great activity for your students not only to practice their factors and multiples, but to reinforce how to use the signs greater than > and less than < as well.
* On Worksheet #1 the examples are set up as EQUATIONS! Your students must first SOLVE the factors and multiples and THEN write < or > in the blanks to make each statement true.
* On Worksheet #2 students are given equations involving factors and multiples WITH the signs < and > and they must write True or False to tell whether each equation is written correctly.
* Guaranteed to make your students “THINK”!! Not your usual worksheet!
* EDUCATIONAL AND FUN!
* Your download of 4 pages includes answers. Created and designed by David Filipek.
(Factors and Multiples with Greater Than Less Than)
Some graphics provided by My Cute Graphics. Their website is: http://www.mycutegraphics.com/
Copyright© 2015 David Filipek
All rights reserved by the author.
Permission for downloads to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.