FACTORS AND MULTIPLES BUNDLE 12 WORKSHEETS
* Do your students get factors and multiples mixed up like mine do?
* Can they use some extra practice?
* You receive 12 worksheets on factors and multiples that will help your students clarify the two. Here is what you'll receive:
Worksheets #1 and #2 - FACTORS OR MULTIPLES OR BOTH! students are given a specific number and 8 numbers after it; they must decide if the numbers are factors, multiples, BOTH a factor AND a multiple or NEITHER; 10 examples plus 2 BONUSES at the end;
Worksheets #3 and #4 - FACTORS OR NOT! students are given a box with 12 numbers INSIDE the box and ONE number outside the box; they must circle ALL the numbers inside that are factors of the number outside the box; 12 boxes of numbers;
Worksheets #5 and #6 - MULTIPLES BLOCKS! each BLOCK has 3 numbers in it; students must FIRST figure out which number is being used and THEN WRITE the NEXT 4 multiples for that number; 24 examples plus 8 BONUS questions at the end;
Worksheets #7 - #10 - MULTIPLES UP AND DOWN! some of the multiples go UP and some of the multiples go DOWN; students must fill in the missing multiples to complete the PATTERN; 28 examples in all!
Worksheets #11 and #12 - MULTIPLES AND VENN DIAGRAMS! students must solve TWO sets of multiples and DRAW a correct VENN diagram to show their relationship; 12 examples with 12 BONUS questions at the end;
* Plenty of great practice ~ SEE THE DOWNLOAD PREVIEW for a sampling of 6 of these worksheets.
* NOTE ~ these items are each sold individually - DON'T DOUBLE-BUY!!
* Your download of 18 pages includes answers. Decorated for fun. By David Filipek.
(Factors and Multiples Bundle 12 Worksheets)
* ALSO AVAILABLE FOR YOU OR A COLLEAGUE! - CLICK ANY LINK YOU WANT:
- ROUNDING DECIMALS PLUS!
- 54 examples in all to round PLUS 12 EXTRA examples using < and > comparing decimals with one another. Rounding is up to hundred thousandths. Plenty of great practice and reinforcement.
- FACTORS POWERPOINT WITH MULTIPLES
- 58 slide Powerpoint program all on factors and multiples! Designed as a whole-class lesson getting students actively involved in the answers. 4 separate sections on factors and multiples. Will keep students engaged and thinking!
- FRACTIONS REVIEW AND REINFORCEMENT
- 10 FULL worksheets on various aspects of fractions to be used as great review or part of your unit. A LOT of good work here for your students. This link will describe all 10 pages in detail.
* * * GREAT TEACHING TO YOU!