Give your students some hands-on practice with factors and multiples with these differentiated sorting activities. These make a great warm-up, review, assessment, or addition to a math center.
• 1 full-page factors sort with 2 options for sorting cards
• 2 half-page factors sorts with 2 options for sorting cards (1 easier, 1 harder)
• 2 half-page blank factors worksheets
• 1 half-page factors Venn diagram sort
• 1 half-page factors triple Venn diagram sort
• 1 full-page multiples sort with sorting cards
• 2 half-page multiples sorts with sorting cards (1 easier, 1 harder)
• 2 half-page blank multiples worksheets
• 1 half-page multiples Venn diagram sort
• 1 half-page multiples triple Venn diagram sort
Each set includes a worksheet that students can use to glue the cards when they are finished sorting them and an answer key. The sorting card sheets are mixed up so that students can cut apart the cards without seeing the correct groupings. I have also included some blank pages in case you want to choose your own numbers.
Thanks for visiting my store!
To view more math resources, please click here.