Factors and Multiples Digital Boom Cards™
Also included in
- Sick of grading worksheets by hand? Go digital with these self-checking Algebra 1 Boom Cards™! This is a bundle of 48 sets of my popular digital math Boom Cards™ which are great for in-class or with distance learning! This bundle includes practice activities for a wide range of Algebra 1 skillsYourPrice $110.00Original Price $138.50Save $28.50
- Sick of grading worksheets by hand? Go digital with these self-checking middle school math Boom Cards™! This is a bundle of 44 sets of my popular digital math Boom Cards™ which are great for in-class or with distance learning! This bundle includes practice activities for a wide range of middle schooPrice $102.00Original Price $127.50Save $25.50
- A combination of more than 90 printable and digital middle school math activities are included in this bundle! Includes a wide variety of resources: fun group activities, Google Drive activities, digital Boom Cards, printable task cards, QR code activities, study guides, assessments, review activitiPrice $203.50Original Price $253.00Save $49.50
- Working on factors, multiples, greatest common factors, and least common multiples with your math students (in class or with distance learning)? Check out this bundle of 8 different activities! Includes 3 editable and self-grading activities for Google Drive, 3 sets of digital Boom Cards with instaPrice $17.00Original Price $21.50Save $4.50
Looking for a fun NO-PREP, NO-GRADING activity to help your math students practice finding factors and multiples of a number? This online activity is great to use in the classroom or with distance learning! Students LOVE getting instant feedback with Boom Cards™ and teachers love that they're graded automatically.
What teachers are saying about this factors and multiples activity:
"Very interactive and engaging for my students!" - Lydia L.
"I hadn't used Boom Cards before purchasing this resource. I love them!" - Julia E.
"My students loved these! They got good practice and immediate feedback." - Shannon S.
24 digital task cards are included in this activity. Students are shown one question at a time and get immediate feedback on their answers. Students must be able to identify the factors of a number, list the first four multiples of a number, and determine if a given number is a factor or a multiple of a second given number.
Why you'll love using Boom Cards™ with your math students:
- Students get instant feedback! Students are shown one question at a time and immediately find out if their answers are correct. If their answer is incorrect, it asks them to try again before starting the next problem.
- They're digital. Easy to assign with just a link - no more waiting in line at the copier. You do have the option to print them if that's what you prefer.
- They're graded automatically. You can quit taking home piles of papers to grade after switching to these self-checking task cards.
- No prep & easy to assign with just a link! Step-by-step directions are included to help you get started with Boom Learning℠. Open the links in the preview for more details and to test a set for free.
- Free Previews. Try the first 4 cards of any deck by clicking on the preview. Make sure to click on full-size preview to get the full effect.
Boom Cards are great for in-class or with distance learning! You can assign them with a link using just about any LMS such as Google Classroom, SeeSaw, Canvas, etc. Check out the preview to test out the first few cards. Make sure to click on the full-size preview to get the full effect.
Boom Cards work on just about any device that can access the internet. They're self-checking and you can even track student progress through Boom Learning℠! Plus, they're paperless. No printing or laminating required - less prep work for you! You can assign Boom Cards to individual students, groups of students, or use with a projector for the whole class.
You may also be interested in:
© Kate's Math Lessons. All rights reserved. This purchase is for one teacher only. This resource is not to be shared without purchasing the proper number of licenses.
Additional Info from Boom Learning:
"To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with "Fast Pins," (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options you'll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial."