FACTORS AND MULTIPLES POWERPOINT LESSON (REVISED)
* Do your students get factors and multiples mixed up like mine?
* Could they use some great practice with both of these?
* This 58-slide powerpoint program on factors and multiples will help students “see” the difference between the two.
* INCLUDES LESS THAN < AND GREATER THAN > AS WELL... NOT FOR THE BEGINNER!
* There are 4 parts to this program designed for use as a whole-class lesson getting students actively involved with the answers. The 4 sections are:
* PART 1 - list the first 3 factors or multiples of a given number.
* PART 2 - factors or not - students must decide whether given numbers are factors of a specific number or not.
* PART 3 - factors or multiples or both! - students must tell whether sets of numbers are factors, multiples, BOTH a factor and multiple or NEITHER for specific numbers.
* PART 4 - common multiples - students get involved in finding common multiples for 2 or MORE numbers.
* Colorful graphics and animation enhance this program as your students learn the difference between factors and multiples.
~ See the download preview.
Created and designed by David Filipek.
Copyright© 2014 David Filipek
All rights reserved by the author.
Permission for downloads to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.