Identifying factors and multiples can be tricky for many students. Give them some hands-on practice with factors and multiples with these differentiated sorting activities. These make a great warm-up, review, assessment, or addition to a math center.
• 1 full-page factors sort with 2 options for sorting cards
• 2 half-page factors sorts with 2 options for sorting cards (1 easier, 1 harder)
• 2 half-page blank factors worksheets
• 1 half-page factors Venn diagram sort
• 1 half-page factors triple Venn diagram sort
• 1 full-page multiples sort with sorting cards
• 2 half-page multiples sorts with sorting cards (1 easier, 1 harder)
• 2 half-page blank multiples worksheets
• 1 half-page multiples Venn diagram sort
• 1 half-page multiples triple Venn diagram sort
Each set includes a worksheet that students can use to glue the cards when they are finished sorting them and an answer key. I have also included some blank pages in case you want to choose your own numbers.
Thanks for visiting my store!
To see more math resources, please click here.