Factors and Multiples Task Cards | Digital and Printable
- Google Apps™
What educators are saying
Also included in
- An absolute must-have, MASSIVE math task card bundle. I have been asked over and over to bundle all of my task card collections together, and here it is! There are over 2,000 Math Task Cards in this huge discounted bundle of all my bundles (PLUS NINE sets of previously unbundled task cards!) The cPrice $159.26Original Price $176.95Save $17.69
- This set of 230 multiplication task cards provides ample opportunities for your students to practice multiplication (and a few division) skills. ALL SETS INCLUDE A DIGITAL VERSION in either Google Forms or Google Slides.The Following Individual Task Card Sets are Included:Multiplication Word ProblemPrice $17.65Original Price $19.61Save $1.96
- Are you looking to teach (and differentiate) multiplication to students in third, fourth, or fifth grades? This is the ultimate collection of hands-on resources you need! This set of hundreds of math task cards covers a wide variety of multiplication skills!The following 12 Sets of MultiplicationPrice $24.99Original Price $31.18Save $6.19
- Get ready to take engagement to the next level with these multiplication and division activities that are just perfect for 3rd grade. Are you learning about multiplication and division strategies? Do you need activities that are SO easy to prep and teach? This is the bundle for you!Help your studentPrice $39.99Original Price $62.27Save $22.28
This resource includes a set of 32 digital and printable task cards for practicing Factors and Multiples. Help your students differentiate between these two different vocabulary terms by practicing with these task cards!
This Factors and Multiples Resource Includes:
- 32 Factors and Multiples Task Cards
- Answer Key and Recording Sheet
- DIGITAL ACCESS via Google Forms AND Google Slides
- Newly Updated Version with 12 Additional Cards
What skills are covered in these math task cards?
- Missing factors
- Common multiples
- Word problems
Please Note: Newly updated version includes some of the same cards as well as additional cards as the original version (also included) and is in a Google Slides format. The newly updated version is best suited for 4th grade, while the original version maintains some of the more complex challenges for higher grades. These can be used to differentiate your instruction.
Check out the preview to see the task cards.
**Check out my BUNDLED Task Cards! Over 150 Multiplication Task Cards for your Multiplication Unit, including these cards!**