FACTORS AND MULTIPLES WORKSHEETS (SET OF 5)
* Do your students get factors and multiples mixed up like mine do? These worksheets will help.
* You receive 44 examples on 5 full worksheets. There is a variety of questions on each worksheet that will help your students see the difference between factors and multiples.
* As students proceed from one question to the next they will better understand this difference.
* These worksheets will have your students writing out factors and multiples of numbers, telling whether a number is a factor or multiple or BOTH a factor AND a multiple of a given number or NEITHER! These questions will “MAKE THEM THINK!”
* Decorated for fun. Your download of 6 pages includes answers.
(Factors and Multiples Worksheets)
Designed and created by David Filipek.
Copyright© 2015 David Filipek
All rights reserved by the author.
Permission for downloads to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.