Ditch the boring notes and use doodle notes to get your students excited about note-taking! Students fill in the notes and color or embellish them while you cover the material. This visual note-taking activates both hemispheres of the brain at the same time. Research shows that connecting images with information enables many students to remember more of the material covered than by using traditional notes. Your students will love this creative way to cover content!
• Factors of production
• Definitions and examples of land, labor, capital, and entrepreneurship
• Human and physical capital
• Goods and services
• Teacher instructions and implementation tips
• Blank doodle notes and review (2 pages)
• Teacher answer key
• Example of completed notes
• Student instructions for working without instructor
These activities can be used:
• As a way to teach content
• As a review after teaching a lesson
• As a way to review before a test or quiz
• To engage students who are tactile or kinesthetic learners
• To help students who need extra practice
I will be posting more doodle notes throughout the year. Click here
to see what doodle notes are available in my TPT store now!
You Might Also Like...
Factors of Production QR Code Scavenger Hunt/Activity
125 Activities and Assignments for High School Economics
180 Bell Ringers and Warm-ups for Economics
Be sure to follow my TpT store by clicking ‘Follow Me’ next to my seller picture to receive notifications of new products and upcoming sales.