Appeal to different types of learners with this inclusive factors of production activity.
In this activity students will sort factors of production (natural, labor, capital, and entrepreneurial resources). Students will place the factors of production into a graphic organizer. This activity is great for introducing the factors of production. I use this activity in my Introduction to Business and Marketing course when we talk about the basics of economics.
Included in this product:
• Factors of Production Examples
• Factors of Production Graphic
• Factors of Production Key
• Glue or Tape
Activity 1 Instructions:
1. Provide students with a Factors of Production Graphic and a list of Factors of Production Examples.
2. Students will cut each factor of production out and place in the correct box of the graphic.
3. After each slip has been placed (before allowing students to glue or tape) you should have students check their answers. You can do this individually or as a class.
4. Once students have verified correct placement have them glue or tape the slips into the correct box.
Extension activity: Print an extra graphic organizer (print double-sided) and have students identify the factors of production for a company of your choice.
Save $$$ by purchasing this product as part of the Introduction to Economics Bundle
You may also like the Country Research (Factors of Production and Economic Indicators) Project